Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hey! My opinion counts! Really.

As stated in my previous post in which Uncle Sam had his financial way with me, I need extra income. I'm trying out a good number of ideas but I'm wading into the waters very slowly. There are a lot of folks out there that write posts for which that are paid. I'm intrigued.

I have done some reading and been checking with my fellow personal finance bloggers and I am hearing good things about Blogvertise. It's one of many groups that give you an opportunity to write about a product or service someone is advertising. I'm actually quite excited about it. It sounds fun!

The money isn't too shabby either. Blogvertise will pay anywhere form $5 to $15 for an article. That adds up fast. If you do a great job and have an impressive blog, they can pay you more. I plan to rock out loud. I figure, even at the lowest rate and only five articles, it's $25 a month. That will pay my Victoria's Secret card each month. Yep, writing to cover the cost to cover my butt.

If you use Blogvertise, I'd love to hear how it's working for you and how you like it. If you've not signed up, think about it. Can't hurt, right?

1 comment:

chanceofcrazy said...

I'm using it and its working great. You'll do well to, set your sites higher than your drawers though, you can do it.

Bird On A
Wire